Dear Plymouth City Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Since 1/1/2018 has the Council used an external organisation to provide Children’s Social Work project team(s) to complete a specific piece of time bound work?
2. Can you confirm the number of Children’s Social Workers that were provided?
3. The area they worked e.g. Children in need, Referral and Assessment, Duty etc.
4. When did they start and finish?
5. The name of the organisation(s) that provided the Children’s Social Workers?
6. The total amount charged to the council for this service?
Mr P T Read
Dear Mr Read
FOI Reference: 907049
Thank you for your request for information about social work teams. Your request was received on 13 March 2019 and is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will aim to provide a response to your request within 20 working days, that is by 10 April 2019. Our response will be sent by email or hard copy depending on how you made your request and how the information is held.
If we're unable to gather the information you've asked for within the cost limit set by the government, which is 18 hours of staff time or £450, we will contact you to discuss how we can meet your information needs within this limit.
Information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can be found on the Information Commissioners Office website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/off...
We also have information available on our website: https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/aboutcouncil...
Please contact me if you're not able to find the information you're looking for.
For information about how Plymouth City Council will use the information you supply when making a request and the information rights you have please see our Privacy Notice: Information Access - Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations.
Dear Mr Read
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
Information Access Officer
Plymouth City Council
West Hoe Road
E [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now