Malicious email volume
Rebecca Moody made this Freedom of Information request to Committee on Radioactive Waste Management as part of a batch sent to 459 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Committee on Radioactive Waste Management,
Please find below my FOI request regarding malicious emails sent to the department.
The date range for the requests is from 2018 to present day. The data shall include a breakdown by year and by individual departments (e.g. separate departments, agencies, or public bodies within the main government agency), if applicable.
1. How many malicious emails have been successfully blocked?
2. What percentage of malicious emails were opened by staff?
3. What percentage of malicious links in the emails were clicked on by staff?
4. How many ransomware attacks were blocked by the department?
5. How many ransomware attacks were successful?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now