Dear South Holland District Council,
I am writing to you to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1) Can the council confirm their current number of Long Term Empty Properties as of the 8th May (those domestic properties which have been empty for six months or older)
2) What work is the council currently undertaking or planning to undertake around reducing their long term empty properties in 2019?
3) During 2018 did you undertake any work around reducing your Long Term Empty Properties. If you did was this done using internal resource or a third party?
4) If yes is the answer to question three, did the council review every single long term property
5) Does the reduction of empty homes in the council area form part of your Housing strategy?
6) Does the council have a budget in place to help support the reduction of empty properties?
7) How much did the council spend on temporary accommodation during 2018?
8) Does the council offer financial support /loans to Long Term Empty property owners to help them bring properties back into use?
Please find attached the response to your FOI.
Corporate Improvement and Performance Team
Breckland Council and South Holland Council
email: [South Holland District Council request email]
www.breckland.gov.uk | www.sholland.gov.uk
Public Sector Partnership Services Limited (PSPSL), formerly Compass Point
Business Service Limited (CPBS), is a company wholly owned by East Lindsey
District Council and South Holland District Council. PSPSL delivers
services to and on behalf of both District Councils. Registered Company
details: Public Sector Partnership Services Limited, Eversheds House, 70
Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5ES Registered in England, Number
– 07289357 Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended
for the above named only and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender. The views expressed in this message are my own, and any
negotiations by email are subject to formal contract. Any correspondence
with the sender will be subject to automatic monitoring for inappropriate
content. Your information will be processed in accordance with the law, in
particular current Data Protection legislation. If you have contacted
Public Sector Partnership Services for a service then your personal data
will be processed in order to provide that service or answer your enquiry.
website at https://www.pspsl.co.uk/privacy. The information that you
provide will only be used for Company purposes unless there is a legal
authority to do otherwise. The contents of e-mails may have to be
disclosed to a request under the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now