I am writing to you to request the following information:
1) Can the council confirm their current number of Long Term Empty Domestic Properties as of the 13th May (those properties which have been empty for six months or older)
2) What work is the council currently undertaking or planning to undertake around reducing their long term empty properties in 2019?
3) During 2018 did you undertake any work around reducing your Long Term Empty Properties. If you did was this done using internal resource or a third party?
4) If yes is the answer to question three, did the council review every single long term property
5) Does the reduction of empty homes in the council area form part of your Housing strategy?
6) Does the council have a budget in place to help support the reduction of empty properties?
7) How much did the council spend on temporary accommodation during 2018?
8) Does the council offer financial support /loans to Long Term Empty property owners to help them bring properties back into use?
Thank you very much,
Our reference: 1518036
Dear Mr. Thomas
Thank you for your request for information received on 15 May 2019. I
apologise for the delay in responding.
Please find attached our response to your request.
Lead Practitioner Private Sector Enforce
Please do not edit the subject when responding to this email. Our case
management system (iCasework) will not deliver your email to the intended
recipient if the subject is amended in any way.
Do it online at www.lbhf.gov.uk
To sign up for regular news updates, please click on the link
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now