Dear Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust,
I have the following questions for your Long Covid clinic:
- How many patients did the clinic treat for the period of 22nd of June to 21st of July 2021?
- How many of these patients were not hospitalised with their acute Covid infection?
- How many of these patients have been engaged with the clinic for longer than 12 weeks?
- How many of these patients reported an inability to work or a significant reduction in working hours due to prolonging Covid symptoms?
- How many of these patients are younger than 40?
Please be advised that Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is a provider of mental health services and community health services and you need to send this FOI to an acute trust who would have Long COVID Clinics. This FOI is therefore not relevant to us.
In West Berkshire it is the Royal Berkshire Hospital, and in East Berkshire it is Frimley Health who provide this service.
Corporate HQ Administration Team
2nd Floor, Fitzwilliam House, Skimped Hill Lane, Bracknell RG12 1BQ
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now