I am seeking information about the value of the pension fund administered by your authority, as well as the value of specific holdings and dividend income from those holdings.
Please provide whatever answers you can to the following.
1. What is the most recent available value of the pension fund your organisation administers?
2. What is the latest available value of the fund’s directly-held investment in shares or bonds of the following companies: BAE Systems, Raytheon, Airbus, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell.
3. What was the value of these holdings a year before the most recent valuation given above, or at the most recent previous valuation?
4. What dividend income and/or bond yield did the fund receive from these investments in the last 12-month period for which records are available?
4. Does the fund have any other investments in these companies via pooled investments? What is the value and dividend income from these investments?
If you require clarification on any of the above questions, please get in touch on 0203 353 3616, or 07415154041 or email me at [email address].
Dear Mr Davies
REF NO: 013527
Thank you for your recent enquiry, received on 17/10/2018, in relation to
local authority pension fund investments. I can confirm that your enquiry
is receiving attention and a response will be provided within 20 working
days following receipt of your enquiry as allowed under the Freedom of
Information Act legislation.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, I will
let you know the likely charges before proceeding.
Please do not hesitate to contact me direct on (01642) 729696/729698 or
email [Middlesbrough Council request email] should you require any further advice or
assistance with this or any other matter.
Public Information Officer
Finance Governance & Support
Strategy Information & Governance
Dear Mr Davies
I am writing to confirm that Middlesbrough Council has now completed its
search for the information you requested on 17^th October 2018, in
relation to Teesside Pension Fund. Your request has been considered in
accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.
Please find the Council’s response letter attached.
Freedom of Information Officer
Strategy, Information and Governance
P.O. Box 500
Tel. 01642 729696
Email: [Middlesbrough Council request email]
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Trademarks, brand names,
company names, and logos are the property of Middlesbrough Council, or of
their respective owners. Reproduction, alterations, modification,
distribution, or re-publication in any format, without prior written
permission from the property owner is forbidden.
The Council's copyright and other intellectual property rights are
protected by UK laws and by international treaties.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now