Dear HM Revenue and Customs,
As at March 2019 you advised the estimated DR population was 50,000 (75% individual, 25% employer).
1) The average, median and maximum days from individual/employer requesting settlement terms to HMRC issuing settlement offer?
2) The average, median and maximum days from issuing a settlement offer to acceptance?
3) The current number of FTE or equivalent working on settlement activities?
4) The accuracy rate of settlement offers (or how many settlement offers were accepted without further query or challenge)?
5) The current number of individuals/employers yet to settle?
Ideally the above figures are split between individuals and employers.
Our ref: FOI2019/01945
Dear Mr Lancaster,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Acknowledgement
Thank you for your communication of 30th August which has been passed to
HMRC's Freedom of Information Team.
We have allocated the above reference which you should quote if you need
to contact us.
The Team will arrange for a reply to be sent to you which will either
comply with HMRC's obligations under Freedom of Information Act or, if we
think it's an enquiry that we don't need to address under the terms of the
Act, let you know why. If it is the latter we will, if possible, pass it
on to a more appropriate part of the Department for answer.
HMRC Freedom of Information Act Team
Dear Mr Lancaster
I am writing in response to your request for information, received on 30
HMRC Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now