Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
We are writing to submit the following request under the Freedom of Information Act. This request concerns the Privacy Impact Assessment (“PIA”) for the Living Together Data & Analytics project dated 1 March 2017, which you disclosed as part of your response to the request with reference number FOI2019/26485. The link to the PIA is here: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/5...
1) Please provide copies of all of the data sharing agreements referenced on page 3 of the PIA.
2) Please clarify what the acronym “GBG” referenced on pages 3 and 4 of the PIA stands for.
3) Please provide a copy of the signed contract that was referenced on page 4 of the PIA. If you are unable to provide a copy of the contract, please provide a summary of the contract, as well as all tender and procurement documents relevant to the contract.
4) Please confirm whether the supplier for this project is a UK credit reference agency licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
5) If the supplier for this project is not an FCA licensed credit reference agency, please describe what type of commercial partner was awarded the contract for the project.
6) Please confirm whether or not the project is still live. If the project is still live, please provide the end date, if any. If the project has ended, please provide the date on which it ended.
Per Section 10(1) of the Act, please respond no later than the twentieth working day following the date of receipt of this request.
If you refuse our request in whole or in part, or redact or withhold from disclosure specific items in your response, please explain the reason for the refusal of each withheld item with reference to exemptions of the Act, as per Section 17 of the Act.
Where you have relied on a qualified exemption to withhold disclosure, please explain which exemption applies and why the public interest arguments against disclosure outweigh the public interest in disclosure.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Human Rights Watch
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear Human Rights Watch,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 23
Your response is attached.
DWP Operations FOI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now