Liverpool Cllr Kennedy loves Spain so much he will not come home and blanks all Q's on failed sites in Vauxhall
pickford (Account suspended) made this Freedom of Information request to Liverpool City Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Liverpool City Council,
Audrey O'Keefe made a FOI on 30th September 2020.
With regards to Cllr Malcolm Kennedy and his trips to Spain either living there and other questions Audrey O’Keefe asked.
Your response was this: “Kennedy who is his own data controller. You should contact Councilor
Kennedy direct with your request.
Liverpool City Council
1. Can the Liverpool City Council please tell the members of the public (Who pay his allowances) just how we are supposed to contact him?
Over 38 e-mails, letters, along with phone calls sent and made to Cllr, Kennedy -all blanked as if he was above the law and answers to no one.
2. Will the Liverpool city council explain as to why Cllr. Lisa Gaughan has also blanked all e-mails, letters, along with phone calls with regards to - Cllr Kennedy - and the failed sites in her ward and what is her role as a councilor as no one seems to know?
3. Cllr Kennedy needs to be asked many questions with regards to the number of scams, failed developments that has taken please in his ward (Vauxhall)
Eight times the Liverpool city council has been asked if Cllr Kennedy lives in Spain and if so, why is he a still a councilor for Vauxhall & Kirkdale?
4. Why is the new Mayor and the Liverpool city council and more so why is the Liverpool Labour Party not asking these same questions?
Maybe Max Caller needs to look into Vauxhall and the failed $578 million projects that Cllr Kennedy, Cllr Joe Hanson and Cllr Lisa Gaughan, all knew first hand of all the failed sites and local job losses but for the past 2 years all of them did nothing, said nothing, only blank it. This city does not need 3 councilors' like these.
5. Under electoral law the constituents can petition to have him (Cllr Kennedy) removed from his position can the Liverpool council give advice on this matter?
Dear Mr Pickford
Please see attached our response to your recent information request.
Liverpool City Council
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now