Dear Kent County Council,
I’m requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below:
Age Groups: 16-17 year old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability; supported living
1. Please provide me with the List of Foster care homes, supported living units, designated residential accommodation, mental health units in Kent and their service providers for these.
2. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing a child 16 to 18 years , for placing an adult 18 to 24 years and for
placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation.
3. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and
15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
4. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List
4. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework. Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now