We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Jason Blair please sign in and let everyone know.

List of Day Nurseries and Children Centres Email and Contact Details in the UK

We're waiting for Jason Blair to read a recent response and update the status.

Dear Department for Education,

Please could I have an up dated excel sheet of all day nurseries, pre-schools and Children Centres to include.

-name of setting
-phone number
- address

Yours faithfully,

Jason B

MINISTERS, Department for Education

1 Attachment

Thank you for contacting the Department for Education.


Exam Results


If your enquiry is about 2021 exam results, we will endeavour to get a
response to you as soon as possible.


If your enquiry is related to exam appeals or priority appeals, we
recommend that students should discuss the appeals process with their
school or college in the first instance. JCQ have also published a student
guide to appeals which can be found here:
If a student wishes to appeal a VTQ result they should refer to the
guidance on their specific Awarding Organisation’s website.


Students can also contact the National Careers Service helpline for advice
and support regarding their results, including for advice on appeals, on
0800 100 900. 



Other enquiries


Thank you for contacting the Department for Education. If you are
contacting us about coronavirus (COVID-19) you can find advice and
guidance on [2]GOV.UK. This includes [3]guidance for educational settings
in England. You can also contact our coronavirus helpline on 0800 046
8687. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and weekends 10am to

For emails and other written enquiries you will usually receive a reply
within 15 working days. You can find out how the department processes your
personal information by reading our [4]Privacy Notice.





Visible links
1. https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/upload...
2. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
3. https://www.gov.uk/government/collection...
4. https://www.gov.uk/government/organisati...

ACCOUNT, Unmonitored, Department for Education

2 Attachments


Thank you for your request for information received on 12 April 2022. You
“Please could I have an up dated excel sheet of all day nurseries,
pre-schools and Children Centres to include.

-name of setting
-phone number
- address”

We have dealt with your request under the Freedom of Information Act

A file containing data from the Get Information about Schools (GIAS)
website as at 28 April 2022 is enclosed. The file contains a list of
children’s centres and local authority nurseries in England.

We have supplied you with the establishment email address where available.

Further information on the terms used within this extract can be found in
the GIAS glossary:  [1]www.get-information-schools.service.gov.uk/glossary

The Department for Education does not hold Information about Private,
Voluntary and Independent (PVI) childcare providers, including pre-schools
and day nurseries, (for England) as it is held by Ofsted. However, you can
request this information by contacting Ofsted via

The Department for Education is responsible for education and children’s
services in England. The department does not hold information for
educational establishments in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We
would suggest contacting them via the following links:

Scotland:  [3]www.gov.scot

Wales: [4]https://gov.wales

Northern Ireland: [5]www.deni.gov.uk

The information supplied to you continues to be protected by copyright.
You are free to use it for your own purposes, including for private study
and non-commercial research, and for any other purpose authorised by an
exception in current copyright law. Documents (except photographs) can be
also used in the UK without requiring permission for the purposes of news
reporting. Any other re-use, for example commercial publication, would
require the permission of the copyright holder.

Most documents produced by the Department for Education will be protected
by Crown Copyright. Most Crown copyright information can be re-used under
the Open Government Licence
([6]http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/o...). For
information about the OGL and about re-using Crown Copyright information
please see The National Archives website

Copyright in other documents may rest with a third party. For information
about obtaining permission from a third party see the Intellectual
Property Office’s website at [8]www.ipo.gov.uk.

If you have any queries about this letter please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are unhappy with the way your request has been handled, you should
make a complaint to the Department by writing to me within two calendar
months of the date of this letter.  Your complaint will be considered by
an independent review panel, who were not involved in the original
consideration of your request. 

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint to the
Department, you may then contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. 

Graham Devonshire.
Data Directorate.



Visible links
1. http://www.get-information-schools.servi...
2. https://contact.ofsted.gov.uk/contact-fo...
3. http://www.gov.scot/
4. https://gov.wales/
5. http://www.deni.gov.uk/
6. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/o...<br>blocked::http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/o...
7. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/infor...<br>blocked::http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/infor...
8. http://www.ipo.gov.uk/<br>blocked::http://www.ipo.gov.uk/
9. http://www.gov.uk/dfe

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Jason Blair please sign in and let everyone know.