Dear Borders NHS Board,
I would be grateful if you would provide the following information under the FOI Act.
1. How many sites/buildings does the Board have?
2. What type of lighting specifically (incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, LED or mixture) does the Board use in the following areas?
c. Other Sites
3. For buildings in the Board, are solar photovoltaic (PV) panels installed?
4. For buildings in the Board, what Building Management System (BMS) is in use?
5. Is there a hard services external Facilities Management company under Contract with the Board and who is it?
6. The number of patient beds in each of the hospitals in the Board, figures for the last three years please?
7. Please provide a copy of your Green Plan.
8. Name, position, email address and contact number of the member of staff responsible for reducing the carbon emissions within the Board as part of the overall strategy of the NHS to reach Net-Zero?
Many thanks, and yours faithfully,
Thank you for your enquiry, we will reply promptly and in any event, a response will be sent no later than 25 March 2022.
Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now