Licensing checks made on the Timberbatts Pub Bodsham

Currently waiting for a response from Kent County Council, they should respond promptly and normally no later than (details).

Christopher Simon Sommerville Gunn

Dear Kent County Council,
Please provide copies of all reports made subsequent to visits by officers of the Shepway District council or Folkestone and Hythe Council to the Timber Batts (or alternatively Timberbatts) Public House at Bodsham.
To expand, by officers, I refer to any officer of the council, whether licensing, environmental health, Public health, Food and hygiene, animal welfare, Health and safety and/ or including all departments of the council howsoever described or named.

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .