Dear Culture and Sport Glasgow,
Please can you provide a breakdown of the money spent in the last decade on the following technologies for Glasgow libraries:
- Expenditure on the library web catalogue and other library management systems provided by Axiell
- Expenditure on the Glasgow Libraries mobile apps provided by Solus UK Ltd
- Details of any other expenditure related to making the Glasgow Libraries catalogue publicly available online
Please include details of how these services were procured, specifically:
- Briefs, budgets, technical specifications, requirements documents, tender documents and other documents related to the selection of these suppliers (Axiell and Solus UK Ltd)
- How Culture and Sport Glasgow measures the efficacy and value for money provided by these suppliers on an ongoing basis
- How Culture and Sport Glasgow ensures these suppliers' digital products meet Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 and the Equality Act 2010
- When are these contracts due to be renewed?
Mr T Weston
Dear Mr T Weston
Request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Glasgow Life acknowledges your request received on 22/11/20 requesting that certain information be provided to you.
Glasgow Life is treating your request as a request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Your request will be processed by the relevant service area as quickly as possible and in some cases they may contact you directly to clarify the request in more detail.
38 Albion Street
Glasgow G1 1LH
Tel: 0141 287 4350
[Glasgow Life request email]
Please consider the environment before printing this email
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now