Dear East Renfrewshire Council,
(1) Please could you indicate the number of homophobic incidents targeted at pupils, reported in each of your schools (listed individually by name and number) that were reported in the 2016 - 2017 academic year?
(2) Please could you indicate the number of homophobic incidents targeted at staff, reported in each of your schools (listed individually by name and number) that were reported in the 2016 - 2017 academic year?
(3) Please indicate which of your schools have received staff training on dealing with LGBT issues and from whom (e.g. from a specific external organisation or the council).
(4) Please list which schools have either achieved Bronze, Silver or Gold, or are registered with LGBT Youth Scotland's School Charter Mark.
(5) For clarity and to put the above into perspective, please indicate the total number of schools in your council.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Please find attached FOI acknowledgment letter.
0141 577 3001
East Renfrewshire Council - Your council, your future
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?
Did you know that you can access a wide range of council services online, 24/7? Visit www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/doitonline
East Renfrewshire Council - Working for you www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?
Information security classification
No marking No special handling practices
PROTECT Protective action required
PROTECT+ Additional protective action DPA sensitive
Please find attached response to your recent Freedom of Information
request regarding homophobic incidents and LGBT issues.
Senior Administrative Officer
Phone : 0141 577 8635
Fax : 0141 577 3276
Information Security Classification
No marking: No special handling practices
PROTECT: Protective action required
PROTECT+: Additional protective action required
EAST RENFREWSHIRE COUNCIL - WORKING FOR YOU
Please consider the environment - do you need to print this email?
Dear Hunter, Evelyn,
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now