Dear University of Salford,
I am writing to respectfully make a request in accordance with my rights as set out in the Freedom of Information Act 200 and/or Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Please can you supply a disclosure of the following information:
1. Does the university subscribe to WestLaw and/or LexisNexis
2. How much does each access subscription cost for a period of either one, three or five years (recognising that not all universities pay in the same way or on the same terms).
3. How many users can access such a subscription (i.e. is this capped).
4. What packages does the University have access to under such subscriptions (Both WestLaw and LexisNexis offer different subscription packages, thus only allowing access to certain resources dependent upon the subscription purchased).
5. Please provide a disclosure of the most recent invoice and/or purchase order confirming how much was paid for one or both subscriptions.
If I am able to provide any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your recent request made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been considered. Please find the University’s response attached.
The Information Governance Team
Quality and Enhancement Office
Crescent House, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT
[University of Salford request email] / www.salford.ac.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now