Letters & info sent to GPs after being found 'fit-for-work', regards 'Fit Notes' and related matters

Frank Zola made this Freedom of Information request to Department for Work and Pensions

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear Department for Work and Pensions,

Please discose copies of any standard or template letters or notifications you send to the GPs of their specific patients and your claimants found 'fit-to-work', after undertaking a Work Capability Assessment (WCA). Plus any information you send to GPs related to this context with regards the issuing of Fit Notes in connection to WCAs outcomes indicating someone is fit-to-work'.

Yours faithfully,

Frank Zola

DWP freedom-of-information-requests, Department for Work and Pensions

This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct. 
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.

show quoted sections


Visible links
1. http://www.dwp.gov.uk/freedom-of-informa...

Operations FOI Requests, Department for Work and Pensions

2 Attachments

Mr Zola
Please see copy of your FoI request attached

show quoted sections

S. Gwilliam left an annotation ()

I hope you are going to follow this up and ask about any other ESA65 forms.
I know that ESA65 itself is the summary of the WCA points score sent to the claimant following a FFW decision, I have one of those myself from an old FFW decision. (Overturned at appeal).
But what about ESA65A? and is there an ESA65C, or D, etc.

If you are not going to follow this up please let me know and I will make a request for the information myself.


Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .