Rebecca How made this Freedom of Information request to Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation,
- a chart detailing the structure of and positions within the legal
- the names of those working in these positions,
- and whether these positions are temporary or permanent.
Dear Ms How
I acknowledge receipt of your request for information, made under the Freedom of Information Act (the Act) and received by Ofqual on 28 February 2013. Your request will be dealt with under the terms of the Act.
Head of Legal, Ofqual
• Direct: 02476 716690 • Office: 0300 303 3344
• 1410 Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry Business Park• Coventry • West Midlands• CV5 6UB
Dear Ms How
Further to your recent request for information, made under the Freedom of
Information Act, please find attached Ofqual’s response.
Board Secretariat Manager, Ofqual
• Direct: 024 7671 6726 • Office: 0300 303 3344
• 1410 Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry Business Park • Coventry •
West Midlands • CV5 6UB
www.ofqual.gov.uk • twitter.com/ofqual •
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now