Dear Greater London Authority,
Please can you send me:
1. any written agenda, minutes, notes of actions or any other written information relating to the "counsel's conference" that was held by the Opportunity Area Strategic Board (the "OASB") of Kingston with the GLA on 15 September 2015
2.Any letter or any other document that was provided to legal counsel to allow counsel to understand and provide the advice that was being sought from the OASB
3. Any written advice or opinion that was provided by legal counsel to the OASB between 1 January 2015 and 17 October 2016. I note in the minutes of the OASB meeting of 29/9/15 : "written advice is yet to be received but this is due the end of September beginning of October", and in the minutes of the OASB from 28 January 2016: "following on from the advice received from...we are going to merge the Local Plan with the OAPF..."
From: [FOI #577477 email]
To: [Greater London Authority request email]
Subject: Freedom of Information request - Legal counsel and advice
relating to the Opportunity Area Strategic Board for Kingston
Thank you for contacting us about the work of the Mayor and/or City Hall.
We aim to respond to written communication as quickly as possible and
within 20 working days.
However, please note that we may not reply to correspondence we consider:
• Is addressed to another party and where the Mayor has been copied-in for
• Contains comments that do not require a response.
• Includes unsolicited job applications or CVs.
• Is trying to sell or market a product.
• To be vexatious or contains abusive or discriminatory language.
In addition, we will not respond where we specifically state that we are
unable to enter into correspondence (for example, when inviting responses
to consultation documents).
If you have written to request the release of information under the
Freedom of Information Act (FoIA) or Environmental Information Regulations
(EIR), please take this message as confirmation your request has been
received. We will aim to provide a response within the statutory 20
working day deadline.
Further information on our service standards, is available on our website
Thank you again for writing.
Public Liaison Unit
Dear Mr Scott,
Please find attached response in relation to your request for information.
Information Governance team
GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged
materials. For more information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now