Dear Kent County Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to enquire the following information relating to the installation and maintenance of street lights.
I would like to request:
1. Has the council installed any energy efficient street lighting in the last five years, such as replacing halogen bulbs with LED street lights?
2. If the council is in the process of installing any energy efficient street lighting, please confirm when the council started to do this and provide an estimate of when the council expects to have switched all street lights to energy efficient street lighting.
3. How much did the council spend on running, installing and maintaining street lighting under the council’s jurisdiction in 2015, 2016 and 2017?
4. How much does the council estimate they will spend on running, installing and maintaining street lighting under the council’s jurisdiction in 2018?
5. How many complaints were received in relation to new energy efficient street lighting, if any, during 2017?
6. Please estimate how much money the council currently saves following the installation of any energy efficient street lighting on a monthly and annual basis?
If the following questions do not fall under your jurisdiction, please can you provide the name of the organisation and contact details who manage street lighting within your designated territory.
Our reference: 1101934
Dear Ms Calnan
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email. Kent County Council acknowledges your request
for information that was received on 5 February 2018.
We are dealing with your request under the Freedom of Information Act
2000. Assuming KCC holds this information, we will endeavour to supply the
data to you as soon as possible but no later than 5 March 2018.
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold nfor if there are
exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing the
information. We will carry out an assessment and if
any exemptions apply to some or all of the information then we might not
provide that information to you. We will inform you if this is the case
and advise you of your rights to request an internal review and to
complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
We will also advise you if we cannot provide you with the information
requested for any other reason together with the reason(s) why and details
of how you may appeal (if appropriate).
Please quote our reference - 1101934 in any communication regarding this
Strategic and Corporate Services
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.