Dear Doncaster Borough Council,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your local authority use a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training?
2. If not, are there ongoing plans to purchase a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training in the near future?
3. What is the name of the Learning Management System (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Provide brief information of the current e-learning courses that are used in employee training.
5. Provide the development themes of the eLearning courses that are used in employee training (i.e. Compliance, Safeguarding, etc.)
6. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
7. Who is responsible for ensuring the LMS and e-learning provision meets the local authorities training requirements?
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt. I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Dear Ms Bagshaw,
Re: Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request has been passed to the Human Resources department. They will endeavour to search for any information held to provide you with a response as soon as is possible within 20 working days and in any case by the 7th March 2018.
Freedom of Information Officer
Tel 01302 736000
Please find attached Doncaster Councils response to your request,
Senior HR & OD Officer
Phone 01302 734033
Address Floor One, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster DN1 3BU
Email [email address]
Follow MyDoncaster on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news
Please treat the content of this e-mail as confidential. If you have
received this e-mail and
it is not addressed to you please accept my apologies and inform me as
soon as possible.