Dear NHS Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group,
Please could you provide the following information in regard to the Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) programme under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Who is the LeDeR Local Area Contact (LAC) for the CCG?
2. How many Local Reviewers are engaged by the CCG? Of these, how many are permanent employees?
3. How many LeDeR notifications did the CCG receive in 2018?
4. How many LeDeR notifications did the CCG receive in 2019?
5. How much did the CCG spend on agency or independent LeDeR reviewers in the last financial year (1/4/19 to 31/3/20)?
6. How are reviewers paid (e.g. hourly, daily, or per review completed) and what is the average/standard rate of pay?
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
FOI Reference: 002129
I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request on behalf of NHS Lincolnshire
CCG which we received on 7 October 2020.
A response to your request will be sent within 20 working days after
receipt, the date 4 November 2020.
Please note you may experience understandable delays when making
information rights requests during the Coronavirus pandemic. The CCG
remain committed to fully applying the Freedom of Information Act, however
we have redeployed some staff to critical areas and obtaining information
may become problematic. We will advise you if we believe your case may be
FOI team Arden & GEM CSU
Engagement, Communications and Marketing
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
Scarsdale, Nightingale Close, Newbold Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41
T: 01246 514965
E: [Lincolnshire CCG request email]
Further to your FOI request submitted to NHS Lincolnshire CCG, please find
enclosed their formal response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now