Dear Trinity Hall, Cambridge,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request the following information regarding admissions to the BA Law course (M100) at Trinity Hall in the 2017/2018 admissions cycle:
1. The number of direct applicants to Trinity Hall for the M100 course;
2. The number of open applicants allocated to Trinity Hall for the M100 course;
3. The number of direct applicants given an interview;
4. The number of open applicants given an interview;
5. The interview scores for each applicant who received an interview;
6. The Cambridge Law Test score for each applicant who received an interview;
7. The number of direct offers made;
8. The number of Winter Pool offers made;
9. The number of applicants placed in the Winter Pool following interview;
10. Of the applicants placed in the Winter Pool, the number of applicants who received an offer from another college.
Siew Chwee Oh
Dear Mr Siew,
Please find attached a response to your FoI request.
Bursar’s PA and Compliance Officer
Trinity Hall | Cambridge | CB2 1TJ
Email: [email address]
Trinity Hall, Cambridge Registered Charity No: 1137458
This email (together with any files transmitted with it) is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email (or telephone) and delete the original message.
The sender has taken reasonable precautions to check for viruses but the recipient opens this message at his or her own risk.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now