Dear Hertford College, Oxford,
I am writing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act. These requests concern admissions into Hertford's Law programme (M100) in the 2018 Admissions Cycle
1) The number of applicants given offers for law at Hertford in the 2018 cycle
2) The average LNAT score of offer holders at Hertford
3) The average interview score of applicants to Hertford
4) The average interview score of offer holders at Hertford
5) The average number of A* at GCSE of offer holders at Hertford
6) The average number of A* predicted grades of offer holders at Hertford
7) The number of pooled applicants from other colleges, that had an interview at Hertford, for law
8) The number of pooled applicants from other colleges, that received an offer at Hertford, for law
9) The average interview score of the pooled applicants from other colleges
10) The average interview score of pooled applicants from other colleges, that received an offer at Hertford for law
Please note that an inability on your part to supply information on any of the information, in whole or in part, requests would not retract the request for any other information, in whole or in part, requested.
If this request, in part or in whole, is deemed “vexatious” I request that an explanation of why each part was so deemed be supplied, and that those be parts be treated separately from requests of other information.
Thank you for your email.
The Admissions Officer is currently out of the office. This inbox is
being monitored, and urgent messages dealt with, but please note that it
may take us longer to reply to routine and non-urgent enquiries. We thank
you in advance for your patience.
If you have emailed to request admissions feedback, rest assured that this
has been logged and we will respond in due course. If you have already
requested feedback and are waiting for a response, we apologise for the
delay in sending this to you. We will be back in touch as soon as
Dear Ms Johnson,
Please find attached the answer to your recent enquiry.
Hertford College, Catte Street
Oxford, OX1 3BW
T: +44 (0)1865 279414
M: +44 (0)7973 994499
e: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now