Dear Defence Infrastructure Organisation,
I would like to make a FOI request for any information held relating to how the land recently enclosed by fencing at Long Valley Driver Training are (also known as military training areas B3, B4a, B4b, B4d and B4e) has been used between the 1st of July and the 11th December 2018.
I would like copies of any documents used as a ‘booking in’ sheet by official users of the land (both military and non-military), on the assumption that these documents provide itemised information on the following:
1. Date that the land was in use
2. Purpose that the land was used for
3. Who used the land
4. Duration that the land was used for and/or the times that the land was in use
Should the ‘booking in’ sheet not provide the above information or should this document fall into one of the FOI Act exemption clauses, I would accept information on following information in whatever format is most convenient to you:
1. Itemised detail on dates the land was in use
2. The purpose that the land was used for (for each itemised date)
3. Who used the land (for each itemised date)
4. Duration that the land was used for and/or the times that the land was in use (for each itemised date)
If the identity of the user of the land is judged to fall into one of the FOI act exemption clauses then I would accept categorised information (e.g. military training, private booking, etc).
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if any clarification is required.
Dear Mr Atkins,
Your request has been logged under our reference 2018/16040 and the target date for response is 21/01/2019.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now