Dear Robinson College, Cambridge,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request some information/data regarding the following aspects of admissions for the Land Economy undergraduate course, specifically regarding gap year applicants for the last 6 years of admission.
Please could you provide the following information for entry in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 in a table format:
1. Total number of gap year applicants, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
2. Total number of gap year applicants offering A levels as their highest qualification, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
3. Total number of domestic gap year applicants, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
4. The breakdown of subjects offered by each gap year applicant and grade achieved for each subject, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
5. An indication beside each gap year applicant of TSA score, number offered interviews and number receiving offers.
6. Total number of gap year students with Further Maths to AS level only that apply, number that receive interviews, and number that receive offers.
Mr Adam Lennor
Dear Mr Lennor,
Please find attached the response to your FOI dated 15th January.
We do not keep records once the data has outlived its usefulness, however we have the attached information.
As the numbers of students for gap years are very low, I am invoking the section 40 exemption of the act however to help provide alternative information I have averaged the scores or given a range.
If you wish to look at the university website for annual statistics please view:-
Mrs M Tumber