Dear Newnham College, Cambridge,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request some information/data regarding the following aspects of admissions for the Land Economy undergraduate course, specifically regarding gap year applicants for the last 6 years of admission.
Please could you provide the following information for entry in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 in a table format:
1. Total number of gap year applicants, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
2. Total number of gap year applicants offering A levels as their highest qualification, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
3. Total number of domestic gap year applicants, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
4. The breakdown of subjects offered by each gap year applicant and grade achieved for each subject, number offered interviews and number receiving offers
5. An indication beside each gap year applicant of TSA score, number offered interviews and number receiving offers.
6. Total number of gap year students with Further Maths to AS level only that apply, number that receive interviews, and number that receive offers.
Mr Adam Lennor
I am on annual leave until Monday 16th January. If you wish to contact
someone urgently please email Sarah Blackadder on [email address].
Please attached the response from Newnham College
Cambridge CB3 9DF
Tel: + 44 (0)1223 335751
Fax: + 44 (0)1223 335826
Charity Registration No: 1137512
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now