Dear Greater London Authority,
1. Please can you send me copies of written internal communication between GLA officers, and of written communication between GLA officers and any person, company or other entity outside of the GLA - including, where permitted, the name of the company or entity and the position of the person within that company or other entity with whom communication took place - relating to the Kingston Direction of Travel Adoption Report, all between the dates of 1 May 2016 and 31 March 2017 inclusive, all in whatsoever form such communication may exist.
2. Please can you send me agendas and minutes of any meetings, and any reports supporting or stemming from such meetings, in which the Kingston Direction of Travel Adoption Report is mentioned, all between the dates 1 May 2016 and 31 December 2018?
3. Please can you send me evidence of the date on which the Mayor added his signature to the Direction of Travel Adoption Report for the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, including a screenshot of the GLA web editing tool that shows the creation and edit history for the Direction of Travel Adoption Report? I am aware that there was only an unsigned version of the Adoption Report available from the GLA until March 2019. Please send me the original signed Direction of Travel Adoption Report that bears the Mayor's handwritten signature and not a scanned copy of his signature
Please accept my kind regards,
From: [FOI #580620 email]
To: [Greater London Authority request email]
Subject: Freedom of Information request - Kingston-upon-Thames -
Direction of Travel Adoption Report
Thank you for contacting us about the work of the Mayor and/or City Hall.
We aim to respond to written communication as quickly as possible and
within 20 working days.
However, please note that we may not reply to correspondence we consider:
• Is addressed to another party and where the Mayor has been copied-in for
• Contains comments that do not require a response.
• Includes unsolicited job applications or CVs.
• Is trying to sell or market a product.
• To be vexatious or contains abusive or discriminatory language.
In addition, we will not respond where we specifically state that we are
unable to enter into correspondence (for example, when inviting responses
to consultation documents).
If you have written to request the release of information under the
Freedom of Information Act (FoIA) or Environmental Information Regulations
(EIR), please take this message as confirmation your request has been
received. We will aim to provide a response within the statutory 20
working day deadline.
Further information on our service standards, is available on our website
Thank you again for writing.
Public Liaison Unit
Dear Ms Pradyer
Please find attached response in relation to your recent request for
Information Governance Officer
GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged
materials. For more information