Dear Darlington Borough Council,
In relation to the following article released this evening by the Liverpool Echo. Please see the below link for clarity.
Could you answer the following questions please:
1. Could you confirm that you have read the article?
2. Could you confirm that the Enforcement officers employed by Kingdom are not being paid a bonus of £5 if they issue 5 FPNs and £5 for every subsequent FPN issued beyond 5 for the duration of each working shift?
3. Could you confirm that all Kingdom employees have been employed on full contracts and do not have zero-hour contracts working on behalf of the local authority?
4. Could you confirm whether Kingdom Service Group recognises the union and whether their employees are given the option of joining a union when commencing employment?
5. Could you confirm whether the local authority will allow Kingdom Services Group to use Flexi-Workers (again zero hour contracts)?
6. Could you confirm the date your contract is due to expire with Kingdom Services Group?
This email was classified as : OFFICIAL
Thank you for your further request. As it is identical to your previous
request, we only intend to respond to your request reference
Information Governance Officer
Neighbourhood Services and Resources Group
Darlington Borough Council, Town Hall
Darlington, DL1 5QT (room 303)
Tel: (01325) 406777