Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
I would like to make a freedom of information request regarding the primary provision offered to children of primary school age at Joseph Paxton Campus.
The information I require is:
1) Since the provision has been available on the premises of Joseph Paxton Campus in October 2012, how many children of primary age have made use of the provision in attending for their education sessions at the location?
2) Of the children who have attended the provision, how many of those are now being educated with a Statement of SEN or EHCP?
3) How many of the children have been able to return to mainstream school successfully without any further intervention in the form of SSEN or EHCP?
4) Of the children who have attended the provision, how many applied for a SSEN/EHCP or had an application made on their behalf by either their mainstream school or the Home Education Service?
5) Of the children who have attended the provision, how many of the applications for SSEN or EHCP have been made by a parent, caregiver or relative of the child on their behalf?
6) Of the children who have attended the provision, how many went on to be educated at Joseph Paxton Campus during their secondary education at any time?
7) Of the children who attended the provision, how many had previously (at any time) attended Prenton Primary School?
8) Of those children who attended the provision who had previously attended Prenton Primary School, how many are currently in receipt of a SSEN or EHCP?
9) of those children who attended the provision who had previously attended at Prenton Primary School who are now in receipt of a SSEN/EHCP, how many of those applications were made by the Headteacher of Prenton Primary School?
10) Of the children who attended the provision who had previously attended at Prenton Primary School and are now in receipt of a SSEN/EHCP, how many applications were made by parents, caregivers or relatives of the child?
11) Of the children who attended at the provision who are now in receipt of a SSEN/EHCP, how many are currently educated in:
a) mainstream school with support
b) a Local Authority maintained special school
c) an independent special school
I look forward to hearing from you in due course
Mrs Susan Peacock
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request detailed below.
These are school specific questions, therefore we would suggest that the
school would be best placed to respond when it re-opens in September and
you should contact the Headteacher then.
I am sorry we are unable to help you further in this matter.
Jane Cowden, Principal Officer - Information
Tel: 0151 666 4362
E-mail: [email address]
Fax: 0151 666 4541
Visit our website: www.wirral.gov.uk
‘Most Improved Council’
This information supplied to you is copyrighted to Wirral Council and
continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial
research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other
reuse, for example commercial publication, would require our specific
permission, may involve licensing and the application of a charge.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now