Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
Please provide me with the following:
1) All of the current guidance issued to Work Coaches when referring claimants to Group Information Sessions, Group Sessions and Sessions out of Jobcentre.
2) Any recorded data held by the DWP detailing what action Jobcentre staff can or cannot take against claimants who have been referred to a Group Information Session, Group Session and Sessions out of Jobcentre but do not attend.
3) All of the current guidance issued to Work Coaches when referring claimants to a Jobclub.
4) Any recorded data held by the DWP detailing what action Jobcentre staff can or cannot take against claimants who have been referred to a Jobclub but do not attend.
5) IT templates of referral letters issued to claimants being advised they are being referred to a Group Information Session, Group Session, Session out of Jobcentre or Jobclub. I understand there are two types of referral letter - one that states your benefits may be effected if you do not attend, and one that makes no mention of your benefits being effected if you do not attend. Please provide me with both.
6) Any screen-grabs of DWP desktop/website forms used by the DWP during the above (1–5), which aren’t available in hard copy (paper) format or pdf.
By claimants, I mean any person in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance and the Jobseeker’s Allowance element of Universal Credit.
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.
Please find attached our response to your recent Freedom of Information
DWP Central Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now