Dear Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
I am writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act in relation to job Planning at your organisation, including information relating to your use of job planning and third-party suppliers.
Please complete the questions below-
1. Please fill in the below table to report which staffing groups have job plans assigned across the organisation and the % of organisation that has it rolled out (in this instance, please include all methods of job planning, whether that bee-forms, third party solutions, or paper based/excel) Staffing Group Job plans assigned?
Answer (Yes/No) % rolled out across the organisation
• Medical and Dental -
• AHPs (Allied Health Professionals) -
• Other (please specify) -
2. Does the organisation use an external supplier to manage job planning?
3. If so, which supplier does the organisation use?
4. What was your reason for selecting the job planning supplier? (for example, was it associated to price, functionality/quality or other NHS users)
5. What was the annual cost to the third party in 18/19?6. Please can you provide the contract start and end date?
7. Did the organisation procure the supplier via a framework? If so, which framework?
8. What % of the third-party job planning system has been rolled out across the trust?
9. Does the job planning system integrate with other third-party systems? (such as revalidation/appraisal, rostering ,training solutions or temporary staff management systems) If so, please list all systems
10. Has the organisation realised any quantifiable benefits from utilising the job planning system? For example, monetary savings, staff survey results etc
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Dear PRYCE-JONES, Anna (GLOUCESTERSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST),
Thank you very much for the response. I am just looking to clarify the last question on quantifiable benefits, could you provide any examples of these please?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now