Dear Home Office,
I write to you regarding the charter flight to Jamaica of September 7th, chartered by the Home Office.
With what documentation were the 42 people deported or removed via this charter flight?
Please provide the number of the 42 people deported or removed for each:
1) Removed/deported via an Emergency Travel Document issued via a meeting with the Jamaican High Commission.
2) Removed/deported via an Emergency Travel Document issued without a meeting with the Jamaican High Commission.
3) Removed/deported via a valid Jamaican passport.
4) Removed/deported via an expired Jamaican passport.
5) Removed/deported via an EU letter.
6) Removed/deported without an expired or valid passport, and without an Emergency Travel Document. If they were removed via a type or form of documentation - or anything else that allowed for their removal/deportation - please state this and the type of documentation or otherwise form.
If documentation for removal/deportation of the 42 people was not sought or collected on an individual basis, but rather collective documentation was issued by Jamaica for the chartered flight as a whole then please state this.
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 42385). We will aim to send you a full response by 6/2/17 which is twenty working days from the date we received your request.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dear Ms Smith
Please see the attached in regard to your Freedom of Information request.
Freedom of Information & Parliamentary Questions Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now