IVF criteria

philip mitchell made this Freedom of Information request to Central and Eastern Cheshire Primary Care Trust (PCT)

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear Central and Eastern Cheshire Primary Care Trust (PCT),

Please could you let me know what you current referral and acceptance/exclusion criteria are for couples seeking IVF (in-vitro fertilisation) treatment.

Please could you also provide details, if different, for guidelines used by General Medical Practitioners within the PCT, to refer patients for such treatment.

Please could you forward details of the referral process, from GMP referral, through to actual IVF treatment, as well as details of where these treatments would be carried out.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Philip Mitchell

Davina Schonle,

3 Attachments

Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
Please could you confirm receipt.


I hope this sufficiently answers your enquiry but please contact the local
contact person should you require any further information. 






Davina Schonle

Information Officer

NHS Cheshire, Warrington & Wirral PCT Cluster

Quayside, Greenalls Avenue, Stockton Heath, Warrington WA4 6HL

Tel: 0151 651 3942 (Internal Ext x1579)


The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the
information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this
e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of NHS Wirral. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus


Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .