IT/Digital Strategy questions
Karla Rogosic made this Freedom of Information request to Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as part of a batch sent to 18 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Can you please supply the following information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Do you have a digital system for Order Communications within the hospital? If so, could you please provide the name of the supplier?
• Do you use this Order Comms system for your hospital at night process?
• When was the Order Comms solution implemented?
• Is the Trust working on or have they achieved a HIMMS level to support clinical use of technology? If so, what level and when was it achieved/when will it be achieved?
Confirmation that this has been sent to FOI today.
Trust Board Secretary
Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 07812 493447
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now