Karla Rogosic made this Freedom of Information request to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust as part of a batch sent to 153 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Can you please supply the following information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Do you have a digital system for Order Communications within the hospital? If so, could you please provide the name of the supplier?
• Do you use this Order Comms system for your hospital at night process?
• When was the Order Comms solution implemented?
• Is the Trust working on or have they achieved a HIMMS level to support clinical use of technology? If so, what level and when was it achieved/when will it be achieved?
I hope this email finds you well.
Many thanks for your FOIR which we are processing.
Please note our reference number #2335 and the response deadline is the 2nd March 2021
Risk & Policy Officer (FOIR Admin)
Tel: 01216854000 (ext. 55432)
Please see the attached response to your Freedom of Information request
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently having to self-isolate and therefore working
from home until the 11th February 2021. Should you need to contact me
during this period please email me in the first instance and I will get
back to you as soon as possible.
Corporate Governance Manager & Assistant Company Secretary
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Bristol Road South
Tel: 0121 685 4000 Ext: 55809
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now