Dear Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust,
1.Does the organisation use Oracle E-Business Suite(EBS)or any
ERP software? How many users are using EBS?
2. Which version of Oracle EBS are you currently using (eg 11.5.10,
11i, R12.1.3, R12.2 ETC )?
3. When was your last upgrade completed?
4. When are you planning your next upgrade/patching project and to
what version will you be upgrading?
5. Do you currently outsource your Oracle EBS upgrade / patching
projects/services and to which supplier (Oracle Partner)?
6. What is the value of the contract and when does the contract
7. Who is the person responsible for the Oracle EBS system - please
provide full name, title and contact information (if possible)
8. What are you running on the EBS? (eg Finance? HR? Payroll? ETC)
9. If you are not use the Oracle E-Business Suite please could you advise what software you are using? (eg SAP, Agresso, JD Edwards, Microsoft…ETC)
10. Which Tender portal does your organisation use?
11. When is the Oracle support and Maintenance licence due for renewal and what was the value of the last invoice?
We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail requesting information from the Trust under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 ("the Act"). Please note that whilst the Trust strives to be open and is normally able to satisfy requests in full, the right of access is not absolute and we may therefore have to refuse queries, either in full or in part, on the basis of the exemptions (for example, in cases where disclosure would breach patient confidentiality, or put people in danger). All such decisions will be made, and fully justified, in accordance with the law.
We are required under the Act to respond to valid queries no later than the twentieth working day following receipt. Your request was received on 04/08/2015, which means our deadline for response calculates to 02/09/2015. If we are able to respond to you sooner than this, we will do so.
Should you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please contact us directly using the e-mail address below - quoting reference number 15-3428.
Please note: if, having fully considered your request, we reasonably require further information in order to respond, we will request this from you by e-mail as soon as possible. In all such cases, the above timescales will be disregarded and the 20 working day clock shall instead begin once we have received the necessary clarification. There shall be no duty for us to comply with your request until we receive this information from you.
Freedom of Information Office
The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
T: (0113) 20 64102
F: (0113) 20 65994
E: [email address]
Dear Ms Winchcombe
Please find attached herewith a response to your Freedom of Information