IT / MFD / Print Hardware
Issy Hardie made this Freedom of Information request to Hertford Regional College
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
We would be grateful if you could help in answering our request for information, answering for A to E on questions 1-8.
a) Photocopiers/MFDs (Multi-Functional Device)
1. Please name all of the IT resellers that you have contacts with and buy from
2. What is the length of the contracts, more specifically their end date, with the named IT resellers in question 1?
3. What year and month is the next hardware refresh due?
4. Please name the number of devices deployed
5. Please name the brand of the devices mentioned
6. Details on how these were procured. i.e. By Framework
i. Procurement method
ii. If Framework, please state which one.
7. What is your annual print/copy volume and spend?
8. Who is the person(s) within your organization responsible for these contract(s)? Please provide their title and their contact details.
Thank you for your e-mail. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as
possible. However, if for any reason you do not receive a reply within 5
working days please contact the Information Centre on 01992 411411, Monday
–Thursday 9.00-4.30pm and Friday 9.00-4.00pm
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now