Dear South Kesteven District Council,
Under the freedom of information act 2000, I’m writing to obtain the following information:
1) How many employees are working in the council?
2) What is your annual IT budget?
3) What is your annual Intranet budget?
4) What is your current Intranet solution and how long has it been in use?
5) Do you use Open Source applications, such as Drupal or Wordpress?
6) Who is responsible for managing your Intranet?
7) Who is responsible for the procurement of your Intranet?
8) Who is responsible for managing your IT Team?
9) Do you use any other SaaS (Software as a service) applications?
10) Who are your main software vendors?
11) Do you use Azure / Amazon Web Services or Office365?
12) Do you have a digital workplace strategy?
Dear Ms Tsonou,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Information Request Acknowledgement
Reference No: 1367658
Thank you for your request for information, this has been registered with us on 13/08/2018 17:11:55
Your request has now been assigned to the relevant department. We will provide you with a response within 20 working days, in this case no later than (10/09/2018 17:11:54).
The Freedom of Information Act defines a number of exemptions, which may prevent us releasing the information you have requested. You will be informed if this is the case, and we will advise you of your rights of appeal.
If the information you requested contains reference to a third party, we may need to consult with them before a decision can be made about the information being released. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you require the response from us in an alternative format, e.g. language, audio, large print, etc. then please let us know.
Further information about the Freedom of Information Act is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
South Kesteven District Council
Customer Service Department
The information contained in this e-mail along with any attachments may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended for the named individual(s) or entity who is/are the only authorised recipient(s). If this message has reached you in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without review.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. We make every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions. We may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with our policies and English law.
Dear Customer Services,
I have noticed that my request sent on 13 August, has been delayed.
Could you please let me know when I will receive the information?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now