Dear Maidstone Borough Council,
Dear Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council,
1. How many desktops/laptops/ tablets & displays are deployed by the
2. In reply to question 1 which department /facility are those located?
3. What brand and models do you currently use?
4. How much did you pay for each laptop, desktop, tablet and display
5. What year and month is the next hardware refresh due?
6. Do you normally purchase equipment and services or as a capital?
7. Who is responsible for purchasing end user devices such as laptops,
desktops, tablet, display and accessories?
8. Please list and provide contact details for the IT senior management
9. Please name all of the IT re-sellers that you work with and buy
from, as well as the frameworks that you use for the release of any
Dear Matthew Goldbacher
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST
Thank you for your request for information. We will have a response ready
for you within 20 working days of the date you made your request.
After considering your request, we may decide to refuse to supply the
information under a number of exemptions that exist in legislation. For
details of these exemptions, please visit the Information Commissioner’s
If you have any queries about this letter, please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference above in any future communications.
Policy and Information Team
Maidstone Borough Council, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, Kent
t 01622 602640 w www.maidstone.gov.uk
We understand the importance of ensuring that personal data, including sensitive personal data is always treated lawfully and appropriately and that the rights of individuals are upheld.
We are required to collect, use and hold personal data about individuals. Data is required for the purposes of carrying out our statutory obligations, delivering services and meeting the needs of individuals that we deal with. This includes current, past and prospective employees, service users, members of the public, Members of the Council, our business partners and other local authorities or public bodies.
To view our full statement to see how your data will be stored and processed please visit https://maidstone.gov.uk/dataprotection
This email is confidential. If you receive it by mistake, please advise the sender by email immediately.
Any unauthorised use of the message or attachments is prohibited. Unless stated otherwise, any opinions are personal and cannot be attributed to Maidstone Borough Council.
Unless a purchase order is attached this email is not a contract or an order.
It is your responsibility to carry out Virus checks before opening any attachments.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now