Dear Leicester City Council,
1. How many desktops/laptops/ tablets & displays are deployed by the Council?
2. In reply to question 1 which department /facility are those located?
3. What brand and models do you currently use?
4. How much did you pay for each laptop, desktop, tablet and display product?
5. What year and month is the next hardware refresh due?
6. Do you normally purchase equipment and services or as a capital?
7. Who is responsible for purchasing end user devices such as laptops, desktops, tablet, display and accessories?
8. Please list and provide contact details for the IT senior management team?
9. Please name all of the IT re-sellers that you work with and buy
from, as well as the frameworks that you use for the release of any
E-mail: [Leicester City Council request email]
Our Ref: FOI 20117
Date: 9^th January 2020
Mr Matt Goldbacher
[FOI #632844 email]
Dear Mr Goldbacher,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your email of 9^th January 2020 requesting information about
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact me.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Information Governance Assistant
Information Governance and Risk
4^th Floor, Rutland Wing
115 Charles Street
2. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
3. mailto:[FOI #632844 email]
Dear Mr Goldbacher
Please find attached Leicester City Council’s response to your recent
Freedom of Information request.
Information Governance & Risk Team
Email: [Leicester City Council request email]
1. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now