Dear Manchester City Council,
1. How many desktops/laptops/ tablets & displays are deployed by the Council?
2. In reply to question 1 which department /facility are those located?
3. What brand and models do you currently use?
4. How much did you pay for each laptop, desktop, tablet and display product?
5. What year and month is the next hardware refresh due?
6. Do you normally purchase equipment and services or as a capital?
7. Who is responsible for purchasing end user devices such as laptops, desktops, tablet, display and accessories?
8. Please list and provide contact details for the IT senior management team?
9. Please name all of the IT re-sellers that you work with and buy
from, as well as the frameworks that you use for the release of any
Re: Request for Information - Reference No: ITC / BKNKBB
Thank you for your request for information received by Manchester City
Council on 9 January 2020.
Please note that it may take up to 20 working days (6 February 2020) for
the Council to consider your request and to provide a formal response.
If this timescale needs to be extended to consider an exemption you will
be notified and kept informed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
PO Box 532
Email: [MCC request email]
Dear Mr Goldbacher,
Please see attached,
ICT PMO Team
Manchester City Council
PO Box 532
M60 2LA (M2 5DB)
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now