Dear Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. We are currently
collating the information you have requested and you will receive a
response by 31 October.
DCHFT logo email Liz Beardsall
Corporate Support Officer
Dorset County Hospital
Dorchester Tel: 01305 255419
Dorset [email address]
DT1 2JY www.dchft.nhs.uk
fb tw li
values logo email 1
Outstanding care for people in ways which matter to them
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now