Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• As part of planning for the replacement of PAS how much has your organisation assigned a specifically for data migration to offset the risks to revenue generation post go-live of the new system?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the Local Digital Roadmap engagements?
• Who at the Trust is responsible for ensuring the changes to IR35 are being enforced?
Dear Mr Preston,
Freedom of Information Act Request Acknowledgment
Thank you for contacting the Freedom of Information Office at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We confirm that we have received your correspondence.
Your request below is being considered and you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days following the date on which the request was received, as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being covered by an exemption or containing reference to a third party.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of some or all of the information you have requested. There will be an assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release some or all of the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
There may be a fee payable for this information. This will be considered and you will be informed if as fee is payable. In this event the fee must be paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day time limit for responses is suspended until receipt of payment. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you have made a request for information held by the Trust - we will contact you as soon as possible if we need any further information to enable us to answer your request. If we don't need any further information we will respond to you within the statutory timescale of 20 working days following the date on which the request was received.
If you have any further queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.
With best regards,
Alan Larn | communications officer (Freedom of Information) | communications department
Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust | Nethermayne | Essex | SS16 5NL
01268 524900 ext 2992
[Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now