Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to NHS South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear NHS South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group,
• Please supply a copy of the CCG’s latest IT/IM&T/Digital Strategy?
• Does the CCG work within a shared services agreement with surrounding Trusts or CCGs?
• Does the CCG outsource any of their IT Infrastructure services?
• If yes to Question 3, please confirm who provides your IT services and the contract dates?
• Who is the CCG’s current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the CCG’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the CCG is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the CCG IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the CCG looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the South Lincolnshire CCG Freedom of Information (FOI)
Mailbox. If your e-mail is a Freedom of Information request, you can
normally expect a response within 20 working days starting the next
working day after e-mail receipt. Should you have any further queries in
connection with this request, please do contact us
Optum Commissioning Support Services FOI Team on behalf of NHS South
Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Further to your FOI requests submitted to NHS South Lincolnshire CCG and NHS South West Lincolnshire CCG please find enclosed their formal responses.
June Emptage | Optum
Information Governance Officer
South Kesteven District Council Offices, St Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6PZ, United Kingdom
T : 01476 406366
E :[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now