Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group
Dear NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group,
• Please supply a copy of the CCG’s latest IT/IM&T/Digital Strategy?
• Does the CCG work within a shared services agreement with surrounding Trusts or CCGs?
• Does the CCG outsource any of their IT Infrastructure services?
• If yes to Question 3, please confirm who provides your IT services and the contract dates?
• Who is the CCG’s current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the CCG’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the CCG is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the CCG IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the CCG looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
FOI Reference: 18865
I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request on behalf of NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG, which we received on 19 Nov. 18
A response to your request will be sent within 20 working days after receipt, the date 17 Dec. 18
Please note this email address no longer supports FOI requests for NHS Birmingham South Central CCG, please redirect your request to [email address] The date of receipt being the date it is received into the new in-box.
FOI team Arden & GEM CSU
Engagement, Communications and Marketing
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
Scarsdale, Nightingale Close, Newbold Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7PF
T: 01246 514965
E: [NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG request email]
Please see attached our response to your recent request for information.
Freedom of Information Manager
T: 01246 514965
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now