Dear NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group,
• Please supply a copy of the CCG’s latest IT/IM&T/Digital Strategy?
• Does the CCG work within a shared services agreement with surrounding Trusts or CCGs?
• Does the CCG outsource any of their IT Infrastructure services?
• Who is the CCG’s current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the CCG’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the CCG is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the CCG IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the CCG looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
NHS North Cumbria CCG
NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group
4 Wavell Drive, Rosehill
Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2SE
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. The CCG accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this email, so although virus checked before transmission, the recipient should also check for the presence of viruses
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now