Dear Lord Lawson of Beamish Community School, Chester le Street,
Please Provide answers to these questions regarding IT Asset Disposal
1. Please provide the name of your Information Governance Manager/Data Protection Officer.
2. Who is responsible for the data protection policy in your organisation?
3. Is the person in charge of the Data Protection Policy and Information Governance Manager aware of the Information Commission Guidance Notes for IT asset disposal?
4. Do you currently have an IT asset disposal policy?
5. Do you use any specialist third parties for IT Asset Disposal (including data erasure and destruction services) for all or part of the process?
6. What is the name of these third party partner/s used for asset disposal?
7. Do you have a contract in place with these company/s for asset disposal?
8. When did you last audit the companies that are contracted with IT Asset Disposal?
9. Do you use an ADISA approved asset disposal organisation?
10. Are you using CPA approved software for your data erasure?
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [184.108.40.206]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email address]>:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuc... k11si8134839wma.16 - gsmtp
Sent request to Lord Lawson of Beamish Academy again, using a new contact address.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now