Dear Department for Culture, Media and Sport,
Please find below an FOI request on IT and Cyber Security Teams - Permanent Staff vs. Contractors.
1. How many people are currently employed (either permanently or on a contract basis) in the
a) IT team
b) Cyber Security team
2. How many open job vacancies do you have currently in the a) IT Team and b) Cyber Security?
3. Based on job appointments in the last 12 months in the IT and Cyber Security teams, on average, how long have these jobs been open before finding a candidate?
4. How many permanent job vacancies in a) IT and b) IT security were not filled this year?
5. In your cyber security team, what percentage do you have of permanent versus contract staff?
6. What is the average daily rate for security contractors for those currently employed in cyber security in your organisation?
7. What is the average salary for perm staff for those currently employed in cyber security in your organisation?
Thank you for your email which is now being dealt with by the Freedom of
Information Team at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
You will receive a response to your information request within 20 working
days of receipt.
Our Ref: FOI2018/15897
Please see the attached letter from the Department for Digital, Culture,
Media and Sport.
Ministerial Support Team
Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now