Dear Home Office,
Please find below an FOI request on IT and Cyber Security Teams - Permanent Staff vs. Contractors.
1. How many people are currently employed (either permanently or on a contract basis) in the
a) IT team
b) Cyber Security team
2. How many open job vacancies do you have currently in the a) IT Team and b) Cyber Security?
3. Based on job appointments in the last 12 months in the IT and Cyber Security teams, on average, how long have these jobs been open before finding a candidate?
4. How many permanent job vacancies in a) IT and b) IT security were not filled this year?
5. In your cyber security team, what percentage do you have of permanent versus contract staff?
6. What is the average daily rate for security contractors for those currently employed in cyber security in your organisation?
7. What is the average salary for perm staff for those currently employed in cyber security in your organisation?
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 51365). We will aim to
send you a full response by 04/01/2019 which is twenty working days from
the date we received your request.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dear K Smith,
Please find attached response to your Freedom of Information request dated
30 November 2018.
Please note we are sending this to you by e-mail only.
Information Rights Team
Third Floor, Peel Building
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF
e-mail: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now